To an interesting space of quirk, humour, light and shade and so many stories. We are the place of a new narrative- one free from celebrity and inspired by belief and bravery. The human journey.
Are you ready to ponder?
Interview with the creator of Notel. The inspiring tale of how his passion for Melbourne collided with his creative vision and resulted in a unique place where people can come stay and ponder.
All the reasons why you should grow your own tea. Ideal herbs to use and their specific medicinal health benefits.
It has hit Instagram like a hurricane, the pairing of an Aussie Company and the Salvos along with everyday people taking a quick pic of socks and Sandals. Ponderings Investigates!
Hello Quirky Melbourne! We took a day to explore, in a city with a vibe -high fiving the passion of those that want to take it to the next level.
John Marsden wrote a book, and it comes with a warning tag because in case you haven’t yet heard, The Art of Growing Up is not for the faint of heart.
Bear Fire 5 Minute Meditation Ponderings Magazine
A medical system in crisis, one doctor’s fight to restore the moral compass. Dr. Paddy Dewan, invites the Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt to ponder too.
FR ROD BOWER
PROF FIONA WOOD
Ponderers and counting...
Join our other 22,000+ Ponderers and discover the real stories and voices of us. Subscribe today and get your Free Copy.
- You get a copy of Ponderings Magazine Anthology featuring the year's best stories and features delivered to your door.
- Weekly Discounts and Special Codes from our affiliated advertisers. Each article delivered to your Inbox exclusively.
- Access to Ponderings Radio- launching in August, with audio versions of our stories.
- You support the publishing of free media and it's the best feeling being part of something with purpose.
- You become a member of a genuine community with rewards from those that believe in what we are doing.
Get your free copy and all of this for $24.95 a year, YES PLEASE!
Independent Media is critical; it means no large media giant is pulling our strings or dictating what we write. Ponderings provides an alternative to networked media, producing stories about issues of social justice and humanity; that might not otherwise be told. Some you will need no introduction and some you will be uplifted to find out about and be inspired by. This year, in particular, our lineup is going to delight and surprise you.